Friday, December 25, 2009

A to Z Challenge

January 1 to December 31, 2010
Hosted by Becky
Challenge Blog

I attempted this challenge in 2008 and managed to complete 44 of the 52 books required. (I ended the year with 2 titles and 6 authors unread.) I'm eager to try again in 2010! I'll be filling in my authors and titles as I read them.

Authors
A~ Avi (Don't You Know There's a War On?)
B~ Bohjalian, Chris (Secrets of Eden)
C~ Clark, Mary Higgins (The Shadow of Your Smile)
D~ Donnelly, Jennifer (A Northern Light)
E~ Ellsworth, Loretta (In Search of Mockingbird)
F~ Freedman, Russell (Lincoln: A Photobiography)
G~ Gore, Ariel (Bluebird: Women and the New Psychology of Happiness)
H~ Hawkins, Rachel (Hex Hall)
I~
J~ Juster, Norton (The Phantom Tollbooth)
K~ Konigsburg, E.L. (The Outcasts of 19 Schuyler Place)
L~ Lockhart, E. (The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks)
M~ Marchett, Melina (Saving Francesca)
N~
O~
P~ Potter, Ellen (Slob)
Q~ Quindlen, Anna (Every Last One)
R~ Rubin, Gretchen (The Happiness Project)
S~ Streatfeild, Noel (Ballet Shoes)
T~ Turner, Megan Whalen (The Thief)
U~ Urban, Linda (A Crooked Kind of Perfect)
V~
W~ Wroblewski, David (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)
X~
Y~
Z~ Zusak, Markus (I Am the Messenger)

Titles
A~ Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
B~ Blue Heaven by C.J. Box
C~ Calamity Jack by Shannon and Dean Hale
D~ The Declaration by Gemma Malley
E~ Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
F~ Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
G~ God Went to Beauty School by Cynthia Rylant
H~ The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
I~ I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
J~ Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo
K~
L~ Loser by Jerry Spinelli
M~ Matched by Ally Condie
N~ Nocturne by Harrison Gradwell Slater
O~ Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
P~ Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Q~
R~ Resistance, Book 1 by Carla Jablonski and Leland Purvis
S~ Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
T~ This Is What I Did by Ann Dee Ellis
U~ Untraceable by Laura Griffin
V~
W~ Willow by Julia Hoban
X~
Y~
Z~

No comments:

Post a Comment