Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elapsed Time 21:00

Progress Report

Time Read: 11:15

Pages Read: Approximately 700 (including the equivalent of four hours of audiobook listening).

Books Finished: 2. (Fly On the Wall by E. Lockhart and 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson.)

Time Blogged: 7:15

Frame of Mind: I've decided that I'm going to take off my contact lenses and then read until I fall asleep. I'm not doing too badly, but I just can't see myself muddling through three more hours. A big "thank you" to the cheerleaders and other visitors who've left me comments of encouragement!

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed:
4.

Food Consumed:
Two mugs of hot cocoa. A bowl of fresh raspberries with raspberry yogurt. Two biscuits with cheese, and two hard-boiled eggs. One Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar. A handful of Good & Plenty. A handful of cashews. Chinese take-out from Panda Express. One chocolate-dipped strawberry, and several pieces of Hershey's Bliss. Some Pringles potato chips.

1 comment:

  1. Hour 24 The End

    Oh the places you went today
    The people you did meet
    Your books were your gateway
    Adventure your retreat.

    And for most of it I followed
    As you read and read so more
    This day is now tomorrow
    It’s time for you to sleep!

    ReplyDelete