Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Falling Into Reading

September 22 through December 20
Hosted by Katrina at Callapiddar Days

Here's my list - an eclectic mix of thirteen books of fiction that have caught my eye in recent months - one book for each week of the challenge:

  • The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
    by Sherman Alexie

  • Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner

  • Best Intentions by Emily Listfield

  • The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand

  • Don't Tell a Soul by David Rosenfelt

  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

  • Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark

  • Kissing Games of the World by Sandi Kahn Shelton

  • The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus

  • Stalking Susan by Julie Kramer

  • Testimony by Anita Shreve

  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman

  • When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

9 comments:

  1. Best Friends is on my list too. Great list! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got on your list! I have Coraline of Neil on my list. Enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Lots of variety, which I love. I have Best Friends Forever on my want-to-read list. And I'm very curious about The Graveyard book.

    Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '09!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a few that I am interested in - I have Castaways waitign in my TBR pile and I am hoping to get Testimony. Are you a Mary Higgins Clark fan? I read Just Take My Heart already - wasn't one of my favorites of hers but I just love her as an author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun fall reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You reminded me of The Graveyard Book - thanks! I think it's going to be a fantastic Halloween book. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great line up of books for your fall reading. I just brought The Graveyard Book home from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog.
    I would like to hear more about the `book blog`.
    I am a beginner book reviewer.
    I'll be back to visit.
    Joyful

    BTW, I like your pen name

    Please visit me @
    http://apudiem.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I really loved Unwind and The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. The latter made me laugh out loud. A lot.

    ReplyDelete