Saturday, November 01, 2008

342,752 Ways to Herd Cats


With just one month left to go in Renay's quirky challenge, I've been browsing the master reading list to decide what three books I'm going to read. There are 632 titles on the list, and although I've read quite a few of them, there are so many that I could choose from - including a lot that are already on my to-read list!

In case you're curious, among those I've already read and liked (besides the ten I recommended myself):


The three books I've decided upon for this challenge:
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
    (recommended by J - and also by one of my high school English teachers very long ago, so I figure it's about time I read it)

  • Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
    (recommended by booklogged)

  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
    (recommended by Becky - and also by my daughter Jelly Bean)

No comments:

Post a Comment