Friday, June 22, 2007

Coming This Summer!

Even with the various book challenges I'm participating in this summer, I'm going to make time for four new releases that I'm eager to read:

  • Lean Mean Thirteen
    Stephanie Plum is so much fun - just released on June 19












  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    I've got to see how it ends up! - to be released July 21












  • Eclipse
    my new favorite author/series! - to be released August 7












  • Love, Stargirl
    one of you told me about this one, a follow-up to an all-time favorite - to be released August 14



5 comments:

  1. Ooh, the Spinelli sequel! I'll have to read that. I stopped the Evanovich book somewhere around 10, but I can't remember why. I think I read too many of them in a row! And OF COURSE you should start HP the second an owl drops it on your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I meant to ask what that new favorite is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dewey: Eclipse is the third in a young adult series that started with Twilight (about which I posted here and here). i haven't even read the second book yet (New Moon) but i'm captivated by the characters and by author Stephenie Meyer's writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a lot of us will be reading Harry this summer! I didn't know there was a sequel to Stargirl coming out. I'll have to try to get my hands on it. I have Twilight but haven't read it yet. I'm kind of scared to since it seems that once I do I'll just HAVE to read on. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm most excited for Eclipse, but I think the Stargirl one is my next favorite (I'll need to read it again!). Somehow, I'm not quite as excited for Harry...

    ReplyDelete