Tuesday, November 01, 2016

By the Numbers
September/October 2016


Number of books read: 18.

Fiction: 11.
Non-fiction: 7.

Audiobooks: 10.

On the Kindle: 2.
(One of these I own, and I borrowed the other from the public library.)

Number of books read with "Natalie's Book Club": 1.
(Ruta Sepetys' Salt to the Sea ‐ which we loved ‐ was our September read. In October, the pick was Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In, which I'd previously read.)

Books by male authors: 5.
Books by female authors: 13.

5-star rating: 2.
4-star rating: 7.
3-star rating: 8.
2-star rating: 1.

Cumulative number of books read year-to-date: 80.
(My goal is to read a total of 104 books in 2016, so I've to got to read 24 more books before year-end. That's a lot ‐ but I remain hopeful!)


How is your 2016 reading adding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment