Saturday, October 13, 2012

Introductory Questionnaire


What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The suburbs of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Black bean nachos with fresh guacamole.

Tell us a little something about yourself!
I learned to read with Dick and Jane when I was six years old, and I've not stopped since. I work with numbers in my professional life, but I love words!

If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I plan to get out of the house for part of the day's reading - maybe the library, maybe a favorite restaurant.

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of getting out of the house to read during read-a-thon!

    Happy reading!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy: I think a change of scenery will help me stay attentive ... at least I hope so. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm also a numbers person in my work life, but words are my real love :) Enjoy the 'thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cass: There ought to be a club - accountants who love words! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete