Saturday, October 13, 2012

Elapsed Time 6:00

Progress Report

Time Read: 4:00

Pages Read: 243. (I am about three-fourths done with The Year My Son and I Were Born by Kathryn Lynard Soper.)

Books Finished: None yet.

Time Blogged and/or Tweeted: 2:00

Frame of Mind: I've been doing a lot of crying while reading - which is somewhat cathartic. I'm feeling a little sleepy - I didn't get to bed until late last night - so I think I'll need to look for a change of pace shortly.

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed:
0.
(What?! I guess I better get a can now!)

Food Consumed:
A mug of hot chocolate. A bowl of microwave popcorn. A small cup of clam chowder from Thursday's dinner. A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, a hashbrown, and a small orange juice - brought to me by my husband and daughter from the McDonald's drive-thru.

6 comments:

  1. I am here to cheer you on during this read-a-thon so remember just keep on keepin' on...Go Go Go!!! #cheertamales P.S. sometimes tears can be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great--keep it up! ;) #cheertamales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day--I cried with a book during a read-a-thon once and my eyes were shot for the rest of the day. I am having my first diet coke as I type and it tastes great.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim: I took my contacts out and rinsed them off. Hopefully my eyes will hold out! Love me some Diet Coke! :)

      Delete