I've got more on my nightstand than I'll ever be able to get to in July, but I do have high hopes for a productive month of reading! Among the books I hope to finish reading over the next several days are these:
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher - one of the titles from my list swap project.
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein - which is the pick for my "book lunch girls" meeting in July - downloaded to my Kindle.
- Daddy's Girl by Lisa Scottoline - which I'm currently "reading" via audiobook during my commute.
After I finish those, I think I'll focus mainly on some juvenile and young adult novels on my to-read list. These should be fairly quick reads, which would help me make some progress toward my goal of reading 104 books this year:
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea
- The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had by Kristin Levine
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
- Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
- The Green Glass Sea by Ellen Klages
- Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
- Tales from Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan
- The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt
on their nightstands here.