Sunday, October 25, 2009

Elapsed Time 24:00










Final Report

Time Read: 13:30

Pages Read: 1434. (That's an average of 106 per hour - which was possible only because of the graphic novels I read.)

Books Finished: 5 - The Treasure Map of Boys, Catching Fire, Fashion Kitty and the Unlikely Hero, Blankets, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules.

Time Blogged: 7:30

Frame of Mind: I made it to the end! I took an hour-long nap midway through - and I think that was a good move. Reading graphic novels after midnight also helped contribute to my success. Now it's time for some sleep!

8 comments:

  1. Excellent! Great reading! And now for a little rest time. It is hard to stay away all night. Not like the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You're awesome! Now get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! I'm impressed that you made it through all the way to the end. I fell asleep for a few hours, but came back to finish strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did so great! Hope you got some good rest today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I hope one of these times to make it to the end =) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe the things we do for fun?!?! Pages, ink, letters, words - - congrats on books read and pages counted. Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job! Congrats on staying up the whole time. I don't think I've done that yet, and I've participated in all of them!

    ReplyDelete