Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Elapsed Time 24:00










Final Report

Time Read: 13:00

Pages Read: 764. (That's an average of 59 per hour.)

Books Finished: Hot Lunch, I, Coriander, and Pigboy. I also read part of Alice Sebold's Lucky and started Rapunzel's Revenge.

Time Blogged: 8:00

Prizes Won: Three books from Hour 19 "Readers of the Hour" Visits. Also a book from the "Join BookCrossing" mini-challenge. (Woohoo!)

Frame of Mind: Having fallen asleep at about 22:30, I was feeling completely blissful by 24:00. :)

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed: 7.

Food Consumed: Breakfast - Bagel with Bacon and Provolone Cheese and Two Hard-Boiled Eggs. Handful of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. One Sundae Cone. Lunch - Tomato Sandwich and Crab Cakes. Piece of Fudge (which my daughter brought back from her recent trip to Disneyland). Some Potato Chips. Handful of Gummi Bears. Some Cheetos. Dinner - Steak Quesadillas and Chips with Queso Dip. Several Peppermints. Handful of Microwave Popcorn. More Peppermints.

2 comments:

  1. I have a little something for you on my blog. You can pick it up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Apparently it's award time.Please come claim your other award at
    http://truecrimebookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/04/premio-dardos-award-for-me-yippee.html

    ReplyDelete