Saturday, April 18, 2009

Elapsed Time 14:00










Progress Report

Time Read: 9:00

Pages Read: 556.

Books Finished: Hot Lunch. (I've got 94 pages to go in I, Coriander and 44 pages left in Lucky, so I should have another one or two finished fairly soon.)

Time Blogged: 4:15

Frame of Mind: I'm feeling pretty good right now. My husband has brought some Mexican food home from Cafe Rio - so I'm going to eat dinner while I keep on reading!

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed: 5.

Food Consumed: Breakfast - Bagel with Bacon and Provolone Cheese and Two Hard-Boiled Eggs. Handful of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. One Sundae Cone. Lunch - Tomato Sandwich and Crab Cakes. Piece of Fudge (which my daughter brought back from her recent trip to Disneyland). Some Potato Chips. Handful of Gummi Bears. Some Cheetos. (Yes, I've been snacking to stay awake.)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that food list looks yummy!!

    Good luck with all your reading--you're doing great so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 556 pages...you are bookin' right along. Awesome:)

    ReplyDelete