Friday, January 02, 2009

Series Challenge - Third Time's a Charm?

Twice before I have set goals for Kathrin's Series Challenge - and twice before I have failed to reach those goals. I still am interested in the many series that I have started reading over the years, though, so I am going to attempt the challenge for a third time.


The rules of Series Challenge Season 3 are somewhat different than before. This time participants have to read at least four books, with the idea of getting up-to-date on one or more of the series they are reading. The challenge runs December 1 through November 30.

I keep track of the series I read on this blog. Among those I'd like to catch up on this year - or at least make some progress in - are Anna Pigeon, Thursday Next, and Inspector Alan Banks.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge :)
    I know both the Anna Pidgeon and the Thursday Next series and like them! I'll be curiously awaiting your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though my inner voice is telling me NOT to look at your series blog, I know I'll break down and look. I have so many going and several more I want to start that I'm afraid I'll be tempted by the ones you've listed. Of the 3 series you mentioned I only know about Thursday Next.

    I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete