Saturday, October 18, 2008

Elapsed Time 12:30



Progress report ...

Time Read: 6:30 (including 30 minutes of "reading" The Rules of Survival by listening to it on CD while i showered, dressed, and sorted laundry)

Pages Read: 277 (i read from page 160 to the end of Teach With Your Heart: Lessons I Learned From the Freedom Writers, and i'm currently on page 172 of The Eyre Affair)

Pages Heard: about 30 minutes worth :)

Books Finished: 1 (but i was already more than half way through it before the start of the read-a-thon)

Time Blogged: 5:15

Time Doing Other "Stuff": 0:45

Frame of Mind: i'm hanging in there. i do think i need to switch to some quicker reads, just to get more sense of accomplishment.

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed: 5

Other Food Items Consumed: two hard-boiled eggs and a bagel with provolone cheese; some Chex Mix; two S'Mores (prepared by my personal chef, my 9yo son Sugar Bear); some taquitos with guacamole; a box of Good and Plenty

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm.S'mores haven't had those in years. A quicker read probably would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I've ever had Coke with Lime. I am more your real Coke kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete