Katrina's Spring Reading Thing 2007 was my first ever book challenge, and I'm so excited that it's time for Spring Reading Thing 2008! Because this challenge runs from today until June 19 - which is 13 weeks - I'm going to choose 13 books for the challenge. My goal for the year is 104 books, which requires a two-book-a-week pace, but I want to feel successful with this challenge and also leave some time to possibly read some other things.
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- The Camel Bookmobile by Masha Hamilton
- Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
- Dairy Queen: A Novel by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
- Dark Assassin (from the William Monk series) by Anne Perry
- The First Patient by Michael Palmer*
- The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff
- The Lady in the Tower by Jean Plaidy
- Library Lion by Michelle Knudsen
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks*
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich*
*I've already starting reading this one.