Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"Something About Me" in Review


The "Something About Me" Challenge, hosted by Lisa of Breaking the Fourth Wall, was an absolutely fabulous experience. From conception to completion, Lisa did an amazing job - and I am looking forward to the encore later this year. By way of review:

The Books "About Me"

All of a Kind Family
Gift from the Sea
Just Ella
Stargirl
Winter Wheat

The Books I Read

Evening Class
Harvesting the Heart
The Historian
Oh My Goth
So Many Books, So Little Time
The Thirteenth Tale
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Uglies
The View from Saturday

There are so many other books involved in this challenge that I wish I'd had time for! I added many to my to-read list, and it'll be fun to return to the challenge blog and remind myself about the book lovers who chose them as being "something about me."

No comments:

Post a Comment