Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In the Pub 2008

3M (or Michelle)
is at it again!
In an attempt to read more books published in the current year,
she's created
The Pub.


The challenge requirement is to read at least eight books published in 2008 - but no children's or YA titles, since we're "in the pub". The challenge blog (with more information) is here - and I just have to play along!

Looking at my local library website's "New Titles" list, I note several early 2008 releases by favorite authors that I'll want to get my hands on. I'll add more titles as I discover them.

  • The Appeal by John Grisham

  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman

  • First Patient by Michael Palmer

  • Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

  • Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this one too and Remember Me is on my list - looks good!

    ReplyDelete