Saturday, October 20, 2007

Elapsed Time 15:15








Progress report ...

Time Read: 8:45 (give or take a few minutes for interruptions from kids and time spent preparing food)

Pages Read: 421

Time Blogged: 4:30

Frame of Mind: After getting back home from my two-hour break, I ate some pizza while continuing to read, and I also read through the many comments from well-wishers (Thanks, everyone!) and posted the mid-event survey. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I think things will be great for the next two or three hours - since this is the time of night I usually blog and read - but after that ... well, we'll see what happens.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still reading. I'm getting sleepy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting sleepy too, I can see myself falling asleep with an open book clutched in my hands :)

    Hope you enjoyed your pizza, you've put the longing on me for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed that you are still at it! I would be asleep by now if I had read that much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting to me to see the different ways people are finding to stay alert. I'm starting to perk up a bit after some coffee, which I never, ever, under any other circumstances, drink after 10am.

    Pretty soon, bloggers in Europe will be waking up and making their morning rounds and maybe that'll perk us up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! keep it up! I should be snoring soon enough, so that should prevent you from falling asleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you got a break. I'll bet that your eyes were starting to twitch!

    ReplyDelete