Friday, August 31, 2007

"Reading Challenge Drop-out"

Go ahead and load that Grease soundtrack on Rhapsody to help you remember how it goes - and then sing along with me the words "Reading Challenge Drop-out" to the tune of Frankie Avalon's "Beauty School Drop-out."

Yes, that's me: Summer Mystery Reading Challenge drop-out! Today is the last day - and I just couldn't get into it. Yes, the "story's sad to tell." I guess the planets just weren't aligned appropriately - or something like that - so there's only one thing to do - "go back to high school"!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes that just happens. I didn't participate on the summer mystery challenge because I could see myself burning out on too many mysteries. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way as puss ... I tend to avoid genre challenges because I can't stick with them. Loved the Grease reference.

    ReplyDelete