Saturday, April 23, 2016

Intro Meme


What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The suburbs of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I've got so many options, but let's go with Summerlost by Ally Condie.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Crab cakes. Red Vines. Pretzel Crisps.

Tell us a little something about yourself!
Although I work with numbers, I love words! I learned to read with Dick and Jane when I was six years old, and I've not stopped since. I participated in the very first Dewey's Read-a-Thon in 2007, and this is my twelfth - although it's been a couple of years since I've been able to join the fun. I am @utahalison on Instagram and on Twitter, and I'm alisonwonderland on goodreads.

If you participated in a previous read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
My strategy today is to keep changing things up - book choices, reading locations, snacks, and reading mediums - to help me keep the read-a-thon momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment