Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mid-Event Survey


Now that we're almost halfway through, we have a survey to complete:

1. How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
My eyes are starting to feel tired - even though I can't believe we're almost to the halfway point!

2. What have you finished reading?
I finished Everything Is Fine. by Ann Dee Ellis. I have two other books in progress - The Astronaut Wives Club and Catching Jordan. I hope to finish both before we're done, although I may mix things up in a little while with a trio of picture books.

3. What is your favorite read so far?
I'm enjoying everything I'm reading .

4. What about your favorite snacks?
I just finished eating two crab cakes with Japanese sticky rice. Delicious!

5. Have you found any new blogs through the readathon?
I've not taken much time to visit blogs (yet). Maybe during the second half!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Yum on the snacks! I had to blog hop over and see how you were doing. :) I haven't been doing much with blogging to begin with, but the readathon was a good reason to jump back in! It looks like you have some great reads! I hope things are going well for you and yours! I'm sad we don't seem to have a book club this year...not that I could ever go...but it was nice to have the option. :)

    Well, good luck as the night continues on!

    ReplyDelete