Saturday, October 12, 2013

Elapsed Time 5:00

Progress Report

Time Read: 3:25

Pages Read: 152. (I am a little more than half done with The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel.)

Books Finished: None yet.

Time Blogged and/or Tweeted: 1:75

Frame of Mind: I was feeling quite sleepy a while ago. I didn't put in my contact lenses when I woke up - trying to keep my eyes from getting too buggy too soon as the day progresses - but I've since put them in and that woke me up a bit. Eating breakfast also helped, I think. I do want to take a break for a shower before too much longer.

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed:
1.

Food Consumed:
A mug of hot chocolate. Some raspberry-flavored almonds. A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich and a hashbrown - brought to me by my husband from the McDonald's drive-thru.

3 comments:

  1. Sounding good--I just got out of the shower and feel better already. I am going to do a blog update in a little while and have some lunch--Enjoy your afternoon!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, hot chocolate. I should get some of that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see I'm not the only one to fell prey to the hot chocolate mention :P It's almost Tea time here, so any mention of rich food makes me grumpy. Wait, I'll come with a real cheer in a mo, have to eat first!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete