Now that we're more than halfway through, we have a survey to complete:
1. How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I didn't go to bed early enough last night, so I'm definitely starting to feel tired. I left the house for several hours, though - spending some time at the library and then at a favorite restaurant - so I'm hoping that change of scenery will carry me through the next little while now I'm back home.
2. What have you finished reading?
I read The Year My Son and I Were Born by Kathryn Lynard Soper this morning. I haven't finished anything else yet.
3. What is your favorite read so far?
I'm enjoying everything I'm reading - even though I've only finished one book so far.
4. What about your favorite snacks?
I love chocolate Twizzlers!
5. Have you found any new blogs through the readathon?
I've visited a few that I'm going to add a few to my blog list: YA? Why Not?, The Allure of Books, and Mom is Reading.
1 day ago