Saturday, October 09, 2010

Elapsed Time 14:00

Progress Report

Time Read: 7:15

Pages Read: 446, plus one hour listening to an audio book (the equivalent of about 50 pages).

Books Finished: 1.

Time Blogged: 5:15

Frame of Mind: I'm glad I went for a walk earlier, but I'm feeling a little discouraged that I haven't got more reading done than I have. I'm thinking that I might switch to a different book for a while. I have enjoyed the mini-challenges I participated in today, so I send a big "thank you" to those who've sponsored those!

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed:
3.

Food Consumed:
Two mugs of hot cocoa. A bowl of fresh raspberries with raspberry yogurt. Two biscuits with cheese, and two hard-boiled eggs. One Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar. A handful of Good & Plenty. A handful of cashews. Chinese take-out from Panda Express. One perfect chocolate-dipped strawberry (prepared for me by my 11yo personal chef).

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda sad I didn't get more read too, but really, I decided it's not about how much you do, but just having fun doing it, know what I mean? And we really did have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel discouraged! It seems like you are having fun and like Suey said, that's all that matters.

    You have time to get a little more reading done and have a few more laughs. I think you are doing great and next time you feel like you haven't read enough, you just need to read 10 more pages just for me.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete