Saturday, October 10, 2009

In the Pub 2009
Challenge Completion



Hosted by 3M (Michelle)
January 1 - December 31
Challenge Blog




The challenge requirement was to read a minimum of nine books published in 2009 - but no children's or YA titles, since we're "in the pub." At least five of the books had to be fiction.

Although I may read more 2009 books before the end of December, I've completed the nine required, so I'm marking the challenge as "complete." I read two books of non-fiction, both memoirs. Of the seven fiction books I read, three were the most recent installments in favorite series, two were from favorite authors, and one was a debut novel. To see my "In the Pub" reviews, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing the challenge! I haven't read any of those, but I am interested in the Picoult.

    ReplyDelete