Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

Subtitled 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver.
Originally published in 2005.
Audio book read by Mandy Siegfried.


I enjoyed this young adult audio book very much, and I recommended it to both of my teenage daughters. Sugar Plum listened to it, but Jelly Bean got the book version. We also discovered that there is a sequel, The Boy Book, which I picked up from the library tonight and am taking with me to Florida tomorrow. (The girls will just have to wait to read it until I get back!) A third book will be published later this year.

E. Lockhart's blog is here.

2009.38

2 comments:

  1. Do your daughters enjoy reading young adult books that you recommend? I wonder because as a teen I think I would die if my mom knew what I was reading. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha: My daughters (18yo and 13yo) and I do enjoy reading many of the same books. I recommend books to them; they recommend books to me; on occasion they've even crashed my book club (the 18yo in particular).

    ReplyDelete