Saturday, April 18, 2009

Elapsed Time 06:00










Progress Report

Time Read: 4:00

Pages Read: 160. (I read from page 72 to page 202 in Lucky by Alice Sebold and then switched to Hot Lunch by Alex Bradley.)

Books Finished: None (yet).

Time Blogged: 1:45

Frame of Mind: I can't believe that the read-a-thon is already one-quarter done! I'm not making as much reading progress as I would like, but I'm having fun.

Cans of Diet Coke with Lime Consumed: 2.

Food Consumed: One Bagel with Bacon and Provolone Cheese; Two Hard-Boiled Eggs. Handful of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. One Sundae Cone.

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me EVERY read-a-thon...I never get as much read as I hope I will. I just keep telling myself that it's a lot more than I'd get read without the read-a-thon though. Have fun, Alison!

    ReplyDelete