Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's That Time of Year

March 20 - June 20
Hosted by Katrina at Callapiddar Days

Spring Reading Thing 2007 was the first reading challenge in which I ever participated. I can't pass up another opportunity to play along! Here's my too-long, subject-to-revision list for Spring Reading Thing 2009:

  • The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff

  • Adrift by Steven Callahan*

  • American Gods by Neil Gaiman

  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman

  • Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

  • The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti

  • The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly

  • Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson**

  • Cross Country by James Patterson*

  • The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer

  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

  • Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult

  • Hot Lunch by Alex Bradley

  • The Kalahari Typing School for Men by Alexander McCall Smith*

  • Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

  • Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde

  • Lucky by Alice Sebold*

  • March by Geraldine Brooks*

  • Pigboy by Vicki Grant

  • Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

  • Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale, Dean Hale, and Nathan Hale

  • Schooled by Gordon Korman

  • The Second Opinion by Michael Palmer

  • The Ten-Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer*

  • Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro

  • Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

*Already started reading.
**Re-read for me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to join but haven't decided yet.

    Why are there SIX books on this list that you've already started reading? How many do you have going at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to join this challenge. I made a list off books but haven't gotten around to doing a post yet.

    I just finished the Ten Year Nap and will be posting my review soon. I'm curious to see what you thought. It was such a mixed bag for me.

    The 19th Wife is also on my list. I'm looking forward to it because I have heard such great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stack of books for your Spring reading. I have The Boy Who Dared & Cross Country on my stack too. Enjoyed Book of a Thousand Days.

    ReplyDelete