3M (or Michelle) is
keeping The Pub open
for a second year!
The challenge requirement is to read at least nine books published in 2009 - but no children's or YA titles, since we're "in the pub". The challenge blog (with more information) is here - and since this is one of the few challenges I actually finished in 2008 (although I never wrote a completion post), I just have to play along!
I have noted several 2009 releases by favorite authors that I'll want to get my hands on. I'll add more titles as I discover them.
- The Associate by John Grisham
- The Birthday Present by Barbara Vine
- Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
- Second Opinion by Michael Palmer
- Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
- Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde