Since starting this blog in January 2007, my posting of reviews has pretty much kept pace with my reading. Over the past several months, however, I have been getting further and further behind. There are now nine books that I have read but have not yet posted a review. In chronological order, those books are as follows:
- Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Mermaids in the Basement by Michael Lee West
- Janes in Love by Cecil Castellucci and Jim Rugg
- Bronte's Book Club by Kristiana Gregory
- To Dance: A Ballerina's Graphic Novel
by Siena Cherson Siegel and Mark Siegel
- The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
- A Simple Plan by Scott Smith
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
I could use some help!
Have you read any of these books? Have you posted a review to which I could link? Do you know of any discussion questions or related information to which I could also link?
If you haven't read one or more of these, are there some questions you'd like me to address in a brief review?
Please let me know.