Sunday, March 02, 2008

Double Cross by James Patterson

Published in 2007. 389 pages.


This is the latest in James Patterson's Alex Cross Series, the thirteen novel about widower, devoted grandson, loving father of three, police psychologist-slash-detective Alex Cross. I love this character and enjoyed this latest episode in his life. While not my favorite of the thirteen, it was still everything I look for in an Alex Cross novel: easy to read with lots of action and dialogue, compelling and suspenseful.

2008.17

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed this one. I got this one for Christmas, but haven't read it yet. I haven't been as thrilled with the last few Cross novels, and I've been so afraid of disappointment. Of course, it would take something truly drastic to get me stop reading them altogether, because I so loved most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison - I have a book waiting for you. I just need your snail mail and I'll get it in the mail. Can you email me at blogginboutbooks[AT]gmail[DOT]com - thanks!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete