Friday, December 14, 2007

Series Challenge

Back in September, I stumbled upon Kathrin's Series Challenge and decided that I would like to play along. Because I read a lot of different series and wasn't sure where I stood with many of them, I created Confessions of a Serial Reader to help me sort it out. I'm still working on posting series lists there, but because the Series Challenge has already started, I decided I'd better post my list. I'm going to commit to catching up with five series, reading a total of six books by May 31:


Catching up on the other series I read will have to wait until later!

(By the way, I'll be cross-listing the mysteries with my Escapism Reads category in the 888 Challenge.)

3 comments:

  1. I just signed up for this one too, and I didn't realize there was another Monk book. Oh dear.
    This will be a very satisfying challenge to do, getting some series updated.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Monk and Alan Banks series sound really good I'm going to have to check them out.
    Are you enjoying Cold Comfort Farm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be curious to see what you think of Book of the Dead. I didn't realize there was another Monk book either.

    ReplyDelete