Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cardathon Challenge


I signed up for Becky's Cardathon Challenge many months ago. At that point, it seemed a very long time before January 1 would roll around - but now it's knocking at the door. So I guess it's time to make a plan for my participation. I think I'll start with a list of twelve books - basically one a month - but note that I will be cross-listing many, if not all of them to other challenges.

    Books by Orson Scott Card:

    • Enchantment

    • Ender's Shadow

    • Invasive Procedures

    • Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus

    Books Reviewed by Orson Scott Card:

    • Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

    • Flip by David Lubar

    • Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her by Melanie Rehak

    • The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

    • Interworld by Neil Gaiman

    • Princess Academy by Shannon Hale

    • Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

    • "T" is for Trespass by Sue Grafton

No comments:

Post a Comment