Sunday, October 21, 2007

Read-a-Thon Mini-Challenge





Who's Still Awake?

At the beginning of Hour 20 (when I had dozed off), the challenge was to find two readers still awake and post about what they are doing!

Eva at A Striped Armchair appears to be going strong, starting on Alexander McCall Smith's Sunday Philosopher Club series and visiting everyone who is still up and going. According to her profile, she's 21 - so I'm going to credit her youth with her stamina. I'm wishing I was still 21! :o) (By the way, I'm working on analyzing the series I read and want to read at a new blog, and I'm going to get The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series read, and then I'm going to read the Sunday Philosopher Club too.)

Debi at Nothing of Importance last updated almost two hours ago, but she'd had a nap and was back reading The Wright 3 - so I'm assuming she's still with us. She'd switched to this children's book from a book that had small print that she just couldn't continue reading at this time of night. (I have The Wright 3 in my TBR list. I absolutely loved Chasing Vermeer.)

4 comments:

  1. Eva is made entirely out of espresso! I'm sure of it. But I didn't know she was 21. I knew she was 20-something, but I guess I thought mid-twenties. When I was 21, I was made entirely of espresso, too. Seems like there were some 24 Hour Dance-a-thons then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe-yep, I'm a baby

    I think it's because I'm a recent college grad! Used to pulling late nights. :)

    For the record, though, I can't drink coffee. :( Gives me bad headches...lotsa tea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and welcome back! (the real point of me coming over here)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to pick up the Historian again sooooo bad. But I won't make it the final 2 n 1/2 hours if I do.

    ReplyDelete